All the things that make Grapeseed Oil healthy for cooking, make it good for your face, skin and hair. Those who choose to use Azalea Grapeseed oil rather than expensive chemically loaded cosmetics, are happily surprised with the results.
Azalea Grapeseed Oil has a lovely soothing texture which glides on the skin, and a neutral aroma that makes it the perfect massage oil (or carrier oil), make up remover, and moisturiser.
The health & beauty industry know its benefits well
In cosmetics, Grapeseed Oil is widely used. This oil can be found in a wide range of cosmetics like, lip balm, creams, moisturizers, sunblocks, lotions and even hair care products. This is for very good reasons:
Face & Skin
• Grapeseed Oil gently helps to nourish and hydrate skin.
• The linoleic acid found in Grapeseed Oil can help skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin and help it to repair.
• The naturally occurring vitamin E keeps the skin firm and smooth.
• Grapeseed Oil is easily absorbed by the body, and it can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks as well.
• Grapeseed Oil suits all skin types but is particularly well known to help with acne. Some oils are great for oily skin, because of their unique ratio of essential fatty acids, while others, for the same reason, are occlusive and can block pores. Grapeseed oil is naturally high in linoleic acid, so it is particularly helpful for those with clogged pores and oily skin. The polyphenols and antioxidants in the oil help treat acne as well.
Here’s a quick rundown on the benefits of using Azalea Grapeseed Oil on your hair:
· It moisturizes the hair and scalp.
· Keeps hair from drying out and becoming brittle. (Goodbye frizz!)
· Reduces breakage
· Very light, so it won’t weight your hair down
· Helps to relieve dandruff
· Can be used as a deep treatment (hot oil treatment)